I have seen many questions on how to turn off the iPhone 12 since Apple changed the role of its physical button. When users try to hold down the side button, it launches Siri instead of the slide to turn off iPhone 12 option. Therefore, many new iPhone 12 users ask, “how do I turn off the iPhone 12?”
This article will show two different and simplest ways to turn off your iPhone 12 model. Either you can turn off iPhone 12 with buttons or from the Shutdown option under the Settings. Whether you want to fix some minor bug or clear some caches files, you may need to power off your iPhone 12. Without further ago, let’s get to the steps.
How To Turn Off iPhone 12 On iOS 15
How to Turn off an iPhone 12 with Settings
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, Tap on “General.”
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the ‘Shut Down’ option.
- Once the slider appears “Slide to Power off,” swipe left to right to power off your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Let’s find out another method.
How to Turn off an iPhone 12 with Hardware Button (Without Screen)
- Press and hold the Side button (on the right side of the iPhone) and the Volume Up button (on the left side).
- Hold both buttons until you see the “slide to power off” appear next. Use your finger to slide or swipe right to left to power off.
- That’s the iPhone 12 will go to sleep.
How To Power On iPhone 12
Once you have turned off your iPhone 12, you can power it on by holding down the Side button (on the right side of the unit) for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo on the Screen.
So these were the two simple methods to turn off iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max. I hope you learned how to do it. Even after following the above steps, don’t hesitate to drop your comment below if you still have anything to ask.