It’s been more than a few years since I have been playing Pokemon Go. It reminded me old days when I used to play Pokemon games when I was a kid. The real-world GPS-based game impressed me when its augmented reality gameplay. Initially, hunting for the Pokemon monsters while walking around the real-world gardens and walking ways was fun.
After playing the game for a few years, I started using some GPS spoofing apps on my Android phone to fake the GPS of the game and play the game while sitting on the sofa at home. But then, I switched to the iPhone. Of course, iPhone is the safest compared to Android, but it was not easy for me to spoof Pokemon Go on iPhone. However, after doing deep research for the Pokemon Go spoofing hack, I found the working method and here’s it.
How to spoof Pokemon Go iPhone free
Disclaiming: This article is only for information purposes, and we are not promoting any third-party app or misleading our readers.
- Make sure that Low Power Mode is turned off on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Exposure Notifications > Turn On Exposure Notifications.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter apphomie.com and visit the website.
- Tap on Search and enter Poke Go Spoofer.
- Tap on the result and hit the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds to let the processing be done.
- Now you will see the complete task screen. You need to complete the task to get to the final step. Tap on the job.
- Once you complete two tasks, Poke Go Spoofer will automatically get installed on your iPhone.
- Now you can open the game and enjoy it.
That’s how I started using Pokemon Go spoof on my iPhone. However, sometimes this Pokemon Go spoofing hack doesn’t work. But many other methods are available to use the Pokemon Go iOS spoofing hack.
Did you try this method on your iPhone? Did you enjoy this Pokemon Go spoofer on your iPhone?
Do you know any other Pokemon Go spoof iPhone for free? If so, do share the working method in the comment box.