Planning to prank your friends or others by spam texting, but not sure how to do it. Worry not folks you have come to the right place to learn on how to do so. Spam texting someone is something through which you can definitely annoy someone by sending them tons of messages together, literally flooding their inbox with your text messages.
If you want to send text message to someone who is ignoring you and you need to get their attention, or you need to pass on some important information but one text won’t do so you need to send a number to text message together to get their attention. Then I think spam texting is the best option for it to do so.
With iPhone it is really simple to do so, you don’t need any extra third- party app. You just need Shortcuts apps that Apple has provided. Let me show you how to spam text someone for your pranks with the help of Shortcuts app. Sure there might be some third- party apps that apps store provides but why download those unreliable apps when you can do it with what apple has provided with.
How To Send Spam Text Message iPhone Shortcut
- Open shortcuts app on your iPhone. If you don’t have that app installed then you may go to the App Store and download it for free.
- On the top right corner click + button to create a new shortcut.
- Tap Add Action button.
- In the search bar at the top, type “repeat”.
- Click on the option “repeat”.
- Type in how many times you need to send that particular message. (Example: 15 times.)
- In the search bar at the bottom, type “messages”.
- Click on the option “messages”.
- In the “recipients” blank enter the name of the person who you want to send the message.
- Disable the option “show when run.”
- Drag the tab of send message and place it between repeat and end repeat.
- In the “send” blank enter the message that you want to send. You can even put emojis.
- You can even give a name of your shortcut. You can do by click at the top after the profile picture. You can change the profile picture by just click on it.
- Press the play button at the bottom right corner and the text message will be sent.
- This is useful when you ask Siri to send the text message. You just say the title name of your shortcut and Siri will do your work.
That it folks! Make sure that you follow each step-in order to span text, because if there is even a single mistake in doing so your shortcut won’t work. You can make many such actions from shortcuts app. Let us know in the comment which other tricks you have tried with shortcuts app.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.