Instagram has become an enormous platform for influencers and creators to show their creativity. They are creating reels with multiple photos and videos with perfect sync. Currently, many reels are trending these days called “Introducing My Happiness” on Instagram and TikTok.
As many reels are trending online and getting millions of views, users are also looking for the tutorial to make Introducing My Happiness video reel to get more likes, comments and views. The Introducing My Happiness reels first shows the text, and then the video or photos shows up of loved ones. Without wasting much time, let’s check the guide.
How To Do Introducing My Happiness Instagram Reel
- In this article, we are using VN app to edit Introducing My Happiness reel on iPhone. So make sure that you have installed VN app from the App Store.
- Download one image with a complete black background.
- Open VN app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Plus at the bottom of the screen to create a new video.
- Tap on New Project.
- Tap on T icon, select Title, and enter “Introducing My Happiness.”
- After that, add videos or photos. Make sure that you adjust video and photo duration to 2 seconds.
- Now use the filters to make the video look aesthetic.
- If you have downloaded any other video of Introducing My Happiness, you can also add the video of clip in the VN app.
- Once you are done, tap on Save button on the top right corner and select 1080p resolution and 30fps.
- At the end tap Export.
It only takes a few minutes to create ‘Introducing My Happiness’ using the above guide. I hope you followed and enjoyed the above steps properly and created the best Introducing My Happiness video edit for the Instagram reel from your iPhone.
Do you often create reels? Do you also like to create reels with photos and videos sync? Do you need more help with creating reels? Please drop your feedback or question in the comment box. We are working on adding more guides and tutorials to create aesthetic reels for Instagram. Stay tuned.