Meme marketing has become a profession for many users. Even though we don’t chat much, we still share meme with our friends and family. Also, popular Instagram pages are earning hefty of amount for making memes to promote any brand. Therefore, every geek is getting hands in the meme making and looking for the way to make memes on iPhone for free.
Since the App Store is full of free meme maker apps for iPhone, choosing the right app with easy interface is very tough job for beginners. To make it for new Instagram meme makers, here we have prepared a guide to make a meme on iPhone free. Once you learn this full article, you will become a mame maker pro for sure. Without buzzing more, let’s get to easy-peasy guide.
How To Create Memes on iPhone
Note: In this post, we will use the Mematic meme making app on iPhone running iOS 15.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for Mematic and install the app.
- Launch the App.
- From the Home page, you will see first row for templates and second row to create a new meme layout. We suggest you to select the template from the first row.
- Next, tap on Photo to add any image from the Camera roll section.
- After that, select or adjust the size and tap Done.
- Now you can see different options for editing like Add Caption, Size of text, Fonts, Color, Watermark, Background, Captions, and Export.
- Once you are done with editing, tap on Export option at the bottom right corner.
- Then, tap on Save.
- Tap on OK and it will be saved into the Camera roll section.
With the help of these 10 steps, you can easily start meme making job from your iPhone. The premium version of the app also offering more editing, you can go with the paid version well. But if you don’t have much budget, then you can also use VN and PicArt app on your iPhone make memes on iOS devices for free. These both apps are also considered as the best meme making apps for iPhone and iPad users.
If you have followed the guide and enjoyed meme making on your iPhone, don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us in the comment section. If you come across any other popular and free iOS meme making apps, feel free to share with us through the comment box.