For those who love rainy nights and magic lights, Apple has the new awe-aspiring feature on iOS 15. The new Background Sounds feature in iOS 15 can play Rain Sounds on your iPhone. Even if there is no rain outside, you can still get rain sounds while playing music on iOS 15.
That’s something unique and exciting. Just imagine adding rain sounds in iOS 15 while enjoying your favorite romantic song from Apple Music. If you don’t want to play music with rain sound in iOS 15, you can only start rain sound in the background while enjoying nature.
Furthermore, Background Sounds also included other sounds like Balance Noise, Bright Noise, Dark Noise, Ocean, Rain, and Stream to calm your mind and focus. Let’s find out how to turn on rain sounds in iOS 15.
How To Have Rain Sound On iOS 15
Note: Once you set up Background Sounds on iOS 15, it will be easier next time to play Rain Sounds from Control Center on iOS 15.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Select ‘Audio/Visual’ under the HEARING section.
- Tap on ‘Background Sounds’ and turn ON toggle next to Background Sounds.
- Below is a Sound option to change background sound to Balance Noise, Bright Noise, Dark Noise, Ocean, Rain, and Stream. The default sound is set Rain.
- You can also adjust Volume.
- There is also the option to turn toggle ON or OFF for ‘Use When Media Is Playing.’
How To Quickly Play Rain Sound On iOS 15 Control Center
- First, add the Hearing option from Settings > Control Center > Add Hearing option by tapping the green Plus icon.
- Next, swipe down to open Control Center, and tap on the new Hearing icon at the bottom of the Control Center.
- You can use it to turn the ON or OFF background sound quickly.
- You can also change Background Sounds from the Control Center once you turn it ON. There will also be an option to adjust the volume.
Similarly, you can choose other background sounds like Ocean or Steam according to your mood. It’s been only a few days since Apple rolled out iOS 15, and people are going crazy for this Rain Sound feature.
Have you tried this feature yet? Which other feature do you found excellent on iOS 15? Please share your feedback in the comment box.