As a gamer, I always admire how it would be fun to see my real face in the gaming world. And I feel so happy that NBA 2k22 is the only app that allows users to scan faces from mobile and build the gaming character from the real character. Everyone’s favorite NBA 2k22 is here, and fans are keen to scan face on NBA 2k22. Hence, it would be fun to show you how to scan the face on NBA 2k22 from iOS devices.
Just like last year’s NBA 2k21, this year’s new version also landed with some upgraded features. The team of NBA 2K22 adding forth a huge transformation in the game, especially concerning the MyCareer and MyNBA game modes. SO the most impressive part is a user can scan their own faces and add them to the created players to MyCareer and MyNBA.
How to Face Scan NBA 2k22 On iPhone
- Visit https://nba.2k.com/mynba/ from Safari browser.
- Download and install MyNBA2K2022 your iOS device.
- Sign in with your account.
- Now tap on Face Scan button with the app.
- Now you will have to turn and move round your face to get the app full 3D view. Make sure that your face is getting good light to give the proper view of your face.
- Now save the image and load up to NBA 2k22.
- Now get the Scan your Face section and tap ‘Check for Head Scan Data’ option.
- You can also customize your look and enjoy the game like real life.
Once you are done with the above steps, you will have the new character in MyPlayer and play the game just like you are in real life. When you start gaming, you will see yourself playing your favorite basketball game if you missed the game in real life.
Did you enjoy the guide? Did this article help you to create your character in NBA 2k22 with your real face? Are you stuck at any problem while scanning face on NBA 2k22 from your iPhone? Don’t be shy to drop a comment below. We are ready to answer you all question.