Our lives are constantly dependent on technology. Whatever we need to know or learn we do it with the help of our phones, and YouTube plays a very important part in it. You might want to learn a new language or want to cook something with a new recipe, or want to learn a dance routine, etc, YouTube is the one main stop for all of it. It is very convenient to watch videos on YouTube and now the application is also giving its users an experience of their lives by constantly updating new features. You can like, dislike, share, save for later, etc. to videos you see on YouTube.
You already have an option called save for later for a video, but what if you want that video downloaded on your device? There are many factors of downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone device, such as you will be able to enjoy videos offline even when you are not connected to the internet, and you may watch the videos anywhere at any time without any buffering. There are many options where you can download a video from YouTube and store it on your iPhone, but not every method works properly. Some might even suggest third party applications which can harm your iPhone in many ways. In today’s article, we will show you a few methods which are tried and tested for downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone devices.
Methods to download YouTube videos In IOS 16 On iPhone
Method 1: Download the video on YouTube –
- Open the YouTube application on your device.
- Open the video that you want to download.
- Below the video you will find tons of options including like, dislike, save for later, etc. click on the Download option.
- Select the download quality of your video.
- If you have YouTube premium then you will be able to download videos in HD quality.
- Tap on Download.
- Your video will be downloaded on the YouTube application.
Note that the video you just downloaded will be stored in the YouTube application itself and not on your iPhone devices such as the files app or photos app.
Method 2: Download the YouTube video using the Shortcut application –
- Click on the link given to get the shortcut of downloading YouTube videos.
- After opening this link click on the Get shortcut button.
- Go to safari and open YouTube.
- Search for the video that you want to download.
- Tap on the share icon of that video.
- Click on Shortcuts from the pop up.
- Click on Download YouTube.
- You will have to wait for a few minutes till the YouTube videos are connected to shortcuts.
- A pop up will appear with 2 options.
- Click on save to photo album.
- The YouTube video will be directly downloaded and saved to your iPhone’s photo library.
Method 3: Download YouTube video using third party application –
- Install documents file media manager on your iPhone.
- Go to the YouTube application and open the video that you want to download.
- Click on the share video option.
- Tap on copy link.
- Go to the documents app that you just downloaded.
- Tap on the compass icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- In the address bar type vidpaw.com and search.
- Tap on the text box and a popup will appear.
- Click on the paste link to download the video option and tap on the start button.
- Click on the download button, and choose any quality of your choice.
- Click on done.
- Go to documents view file icon.
- Click on downloads.
- Select the video that you downloaded and tap on the share icon.
- Choose the option On my iPhone and tap on Add.
- Go to the files application and save the video to the camera roll by clicking on the share option and then saving the video.
You may even download any other application from Appstore other than documents such as VLC player to download YouTube videos.
That’s it, folks! These are a few methods that can be used to download YouTube videos on your iPhone device. If you are aware of any other working method then kindly do let us know in the comment section down below.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.