Even if you’ve heard a lot about eSIM for iPhone, you might not know where to find it or how to utilise it. The majority of us experience the same thing, so don’t worry—we’ve got your back. Currently eSIM is the new sensation that is been utilised on iPhones. When you get a new iPhone 14, you’ll need to consider how to configure your SIM card with the device. Apple confirmed that the devices in this range would no longer accept physical SIM cards on its US devices with the release of the iPhone 14. You must use an electronic SIM (eSIM) with your device in place of the physical SIM.
Without leaving any questions unanswered, we will show you how to install and utilise eSIM on your iPhone.
What is eSIM on iPhone 14?
The digital replacement for the physical SIM cards we use from cellular companies is called the eSIM. The configuration to activate your service and other information needed to connect to the network are stored on the physical SIM cards. However, eSIM enables you to use your iPhone to store the same data without even utilising a real SIM card. Therefore, you can insert an eSIM into your iPhone without having to remove the SIM tray.
How to activate eSIM on iPhone 14?
You can connect your iPhone 14 to a cellular plan from your wireless provider via an eSIM. Installing a designated cellular plan, scanning a QR code, or utilising a carrier app are all ways to activate an eSIM. Make sure your iPhone 14 is linked to the internet before you begin, either through wifi or an active cellular network. Additionally, you’ll need to purchase a cellular plan from a telecom provider that accepts eSIM.After you’ve purchased your cellular plan,your carrier sends you a notificationto install your eSIM.
- Tap on the notification at the top of your screen and then tap Add Cellular Plan at the bottom of your screen on iPhone 14 and follow the instructions to set up your eSIM.
- If your carrier has provided a QR code,you can also scan it to activate your eSIM.
- After you have scanned the QR code click on continue to activate your data plan.
- On the next screen tap on Add Data Plan.
- You may even download carrier app from App store.
- Sign in to your carrier account and add your eSIM plan.
- The app will then automatically open Settingswhere you can tap Add Cellular Planat the bottom of your screen.
- Select the phone number you want to port to your new gadget.
- Verify that you want to transfer your number to your new iPhone on your old one by going there.
- Once your number has been transferred to your iPhone 14, tap the option that says Finish Setting Up Your Carrier’s Cellular Plan.
- Once you’ve completed the steps,your eSIM will be active and ready for use.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.