UPDATED ON December 31
Gacha Neon is the newest update for the Gacha Club edition of the game. Since the Gacha Club Edition is popular worldwide for its anime-styled gameplay, users are keen to get the Gacha Neon iOS version for iPhone and iPad.
Gacha Neon is the new Gacha Club mode that plays 2D games. If you plan to get the Gacha Neon iOS on your iPhone or iPad, then here is the guide.
How To Get Gacha Neon iOS on iPhone
Note: One Reddit user suggested this guide. But this guide is not working for everyone.
- Open Settings app.
- Next, go to General.
- Tap in Background App Refresh.
- Select Mobile Data & Wife.
- Now go back and tap Battery.
- After that, tap on the toggle next to Low Power Mode.
- Open Safari app.
- Go to injectserver.com.
- Search for Gacha Neon iOS.
- Tap on it and Install.
- Wait for a minute to load the data, and then you will redirect to locked3 tasks.
- You need to install any two apps from the list and spend a minute on the app.
- After two assignments are completed, you will see the Gatcha Neon iOS version automatically installed on your iPhone home screen.
Did this method work for you? Did you face any difficulty while following the above steps? Do you need more tips? Feel free to share your feedback in the comment box.