No one would have thought that the flexible character-based survival shooter game Fall Guys would get too much attention from users worldwide. Ever since I saw the gameplay of Fall Guys on PlayStation and Xbox, I have wished to play Fall Guys on Mac.
The game follows the same survival shooter mode as PUBG. But it has a very unique and 10 minutes cool gameplay with colorful and funny yet straightforward graphics. The game starts with 50 players jumping into the island and playing against each other, and the last man standing will win the game.
Since the game is so popular worldwide, many Apple mac users are looking for a way to downlaod Fall Guys free on MacOS. As a Mac user, I also researched and found the trick to play Fall Guys on Mac. If you are a Mac user can also want to get Fall Guys to download for mac, then here’s the trick.
How To Download Fall Guys On Mac Free
Since the Fall Guys Mac version has not landed officially yet, Mac users can use “Boot Camp Assistant” to access the windows PC system on Mac and also get Fall Guys on Mac.
Note: Make sure that you have Intel Mac. The M1 or M2-based series will not support this method.
- First of all, download the official ISO file of Windows 10.
- Go to Windows 10’s official download page and follow the instructions to save the ISO file to your computer.
- Get the USB stick with at least five GB of available space and disconnect all the other external storage devices you don’t need.
- Open the “Boot Camp Assistant” via spotlight search or through the utility folder.
- Then, check the “Download the latest Windows support software for Apple” and “Install Windows” checkboxes. You’ll be prompted with a pop-up.
- Find the ISO file you downloaded in the first step and choose your USB stick from the list appearing in the next step.
- After that, you’ll need to divide a part of your disk for Windows 10 to use. This will be up to you, but make sure to allocate at least 20 GB of space.
- The rest is self-explanatory since you’ll be guided through a series of screens that will tell you what to do and asked about your system preferences.
- After successfully installing Windows 10 on your Mac, download Steam.
- Log into Steam and start downloading Fall Guys. The game should open immediately since you’ll technically be on a Windows operating system, which Fall Guys fully supports.
Now you can play Fall Guys on your Mac for free. However, if you have an M1 or M2 series Mac, you can also use Parallels Virtual Machine methods to access the Windows system on Mac and download Fall Guys.
Did you follow the guide and install Fall Guys on your Mac? Do you know any other method to do the same? Don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comment section.