Hola folks! Looking for some iOS emojis to download on you Android phone. You have come to the right place.!
Using emojis as a part of our conversation while texting has become a daily routine for all of us. Expressing emotions have become so easy for us because of these emojis. From different character emojis to smiley faces to all the symbols and flags and many more. Have you ever imagined how dull our texting would look like if we didn’t have any emojis to use.
|FUN FACT Did you know, There are approximately 3633 emojis in as of now. That’s a big number, isn’t it?|
If you are using an Android phone and a little change from all you commonly used emojis then this article is for you. Now you can also download iOS emojis in you Android phone. Yep, you heard it right. You can do that! Let me show you how.
How to get iOS 14 emojis on Android devices.
- Download zFont from Playstore.
- Open the app and allow access to all the permission that is required.
- Click “Emjoi” section at the of the app and select any iOS 14 emojis that you want to download. Tap on download.
- Once the download is complete, click on “SET”.
- Select your device manufacturer. [If your device is not mentioned in the list, then select “system mode” (it will require root)].
- Tap on Emoji.
- Check the box “any android device”.
- Click on set button, and tap ok.
- Tap on install, and reboot your device.
For Xiaomi Redmi users: Open theme store and download “iOS Moji”.
If you are A Stock Android User and have a ROOTED device, then download iOS Emojis Flashable zip file and flash it to your iPhone.
How to see iOS 14 emojis on Android (without root).
- Download Green Apple Keyboard from Playstore.
- Open the app, and follow the instructions to set it as a keyboard.
- Enable settings.
- Switch input methods.
- Once set up, you will see the keyboard with iPhone emojis on your android device.
How to get iOS 14 emojis on (rooted) Android devices.
Although the Green Apple Keyboard app is quite effective, it does have some restrictions in that it does not presently support all of the iOS 14 emojis. However, rooting your Android device is the only method to acquire iOS emojis. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Magiskmanagement.
- Download the iOS Emoji Pack Magisk Flashed File
- Go to the module area of the Magisk Manager.
- Choose Install from Storage and go to the file you just downloaded.
- Reboot your device after flashing the file.
How to get iOS 14 emojis on Android devices using external application.
- Emoji Replacer by Ricky Bush – Emoji Replacer
- When you open the app, you’ll see the first set of iOS14 beta emojis.
- Here, you should download the file and wait for it to complete.
- After giving this application root access, you may apply straight from here.
- Alternatively, you may make a Magisk module and use Magisk to flash it.
Which of these techniques did you use to install the iOS emoji keyboard on your Android phone? Was it a success? Feel free to tell us in the comment section below. I realise it’s not very accurate, but till then, we’ll have to wait for a better solution. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear of one! Till then enjoy these new emojis you just downloaded.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.