On your iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you may want to play games, but there are a limited number of games in the App Store. Well, thanks to GeForce Now for iOS, you can play more than 80 games for free. You may play games on your tablet or PC directly from a remote server using GeForce Now. You have access to a library of games through the app, which you may play with excellent graphics. You can download GeForce Now using the TestFlight app if you have an iOS device , there are also other methods you can try through which you can install Geforce Now on your iOS device. . This article will walk you through the process of downloading and installing GeForce Now on your iOS device.
How To Download Geforce now on iOS?
NOTE: There are two GeForce NOW Memberships- a Priority membership for $9.99/month or a Free membership.You can only play for an hour at a time with the free subscription, and you occasionally have to stand in line to access servers.
- Check compatibility:
Verify that your iOS device is compatible with GeForce Now before downloading it. An iPhone 7 or later having iOS 14.3 or later software update, an iPad (2018 or later), an iPad Air (3rd generation), or an iPad Pro is needed to use GeForce Now.
- Open the safari browser on your iOS device.
- Go to play.geforcenow.com.
- Click on Agree & continue button.
- Tap on the Share icon of the safari browser.
- From the menu select “Add to home screen”.
- Click on Add button.
- From the home screen, open the GeForce NOW application.
- In the upper right corner, click the user icon.
- If you already have an account, click the Nvidia icon to sign in or tap on Join Today to register button.
- Enter your account information or finish the sign up process if you’re creating a new account.
- Now click on log in.
- Once the process is completed tap on done.
- Now select the profile icon and click on Nvidia button.
- You will see a green button next to your user name, click on it.
- Choose Submit.
- In the top left corner of the screen, click Done.
- Step 1: Install the TestFlight app
Currently, in beta, GeForce Now may only be downloaded using the TestFlight application. Go to the App Store and type “TestFlight” into the search bar to download TestFlight. Click “Get” to download and install the app after you’ve located it.
- Step 2: Request a GeForce Now invitation
Once TestFlight is installed, you can apply for a GeForce Now invitation. Go to the GeForce Now website and select “Join the Beta” to do this. As you fill out the form, an email invitation will be sent to you.
- Step 3: Install GeForce Now using TestFlight
Open the TestFlight app after receiving your invitation email, then select “Redeem.” Your TestFlight account will be updated with the GeForce Now app once you enter the code given in the email. To download and install the app on your iOS device, click “Install.”
- Step 5: Sign in and start playing
Open GeForce Now when the software has been installed and sign in using your Nvidia account. From there, you may start playing your favourite games by browsing the selection of streaming games.
All there is to it is that! You can play demanding games on your iOS device with GeForce Now without a powerful gaming machine. Try it out and play your favourite games wherever you go!
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.