Playing retro games on iPhone is fun. Unfortunately, Apple restricted BGM games on iPhone and iPad. Earlier, people had to jailbreak iPhone to download GBA4iOS and play Game Boy Advanced games. But now we have found the new way to download GBA4iOS for iOS 14 or iOS 15.
This article will share the updated GBA4iOS 2023 guide, which will help install GBA4iOS on iPhone for free. The steps are pretty quick and straightforward. There is no need to jailbreak and no question to your data as the method and use of GBA4iOS is safe on iPhone. Still, it would be better to have one antivirus on your iPhone to avoid major hacking or breach of safety.
How To Install GBA4iOS on iOS 15 on iPhone
Note: We tried these steps on iOS 15 running device.
- Open tweakboxapp page on Safari app on iPhone.
- Tap on Install Now button.
- Tap Allow if it asks for permission to configure.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Go to the Profile, find Tweakbox app, and tap on it.
- Tap on App tab, scroll down to GBA4iOS, and it on it.
- Now tap the Install button next to GBA4iOS, again tap Install and then go to File app > On My iPhone> GBA Roms.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profile > tap ShangHai P & C IT > tap on blue colored ShangHai P & C IT and tap Trust.
- Go to the Home screen and launch GBA4iOS.
- Tap Allow sending notification.
- After that, you need to add GBA games to GBA Roms.
- So download Game ROMs from safer and trusted websites and copy and move the game to the Game ROM section on the File app.
- Once you have moved it to BGA Roms, press and hold the file, tap Share, and select Copy to GBA4iOS.
- Now the game is added to the GBA4iOS home page.
This is how you can get GBA4iOS on iOS 15 to play the best retro games on your iPhone. GBA4iOS is known as the best emulator for iOS 14 in 2023. People love this GBA4iOS emulator as it allows users to play games like Pokemon Ruby Version, Super Maria Advanca, Dragon Ball and more.
Have you played games on your iPhone using GBA4iOS? Did you enjoy it? Which game do you play a lot, and which game do you still miss from this emulator? Please share your feedback in the comment box.