We all are well aware of Apple’s strict guidelines and policies when it comes to installing any third party applications especially when it comes to installing games that is where emulators come into the scene. The emulator comes to the rescue when you want to install games on your iOS device. If you are looking for an emulator for your iOS 16 device, I would suggest you get an eclipse emulator. It is not that difficult to download the eclipse emulator on iOS 16. Continue reading this article to learn how to download the eclipse emulator on an iOS 16 device.
What is Eclipse Emulator?
Eclipse emulator is one of the finest emulators for running games on your iOS device.
How to download eclipse emulator on iOS 16
There are 2 methods that you can try if you want to download Eclipse Emulator on your iOS 16 device. It supports NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and GG. Eclipse distinguishes itself from other existing emulators such as iNDS and Delta because its license is never cancelled.It’s a web-based system, and everything takes place on the cloud. In fact, after using any web-based software through the eclipse emulator, there is practically no trace left on your smartphone. It is unquestionably a godsend for iOS users, especially when it comes to enjoying games without being troubled by Apple’s authentication method.
Method 1: Using third party website
It is preferable that you follow this method as it has no revokes.
- Open the safari browser on your device and search for the Eclipse Emulator.
- Tap on the get option.
- Click on setup eclipse.
- Tap on continue from the next window that appears on the screen.
- Select the skins of your choice and then click on continue.
- Now tap on agree and continue to use the eclipse emulator.
- Add this to the home screen by clicking on the share button and then selecting the option to add to the home screen.
- Now there should be an eclipse emulator on your home screen.
Method 2: using Tweakbox
Tweakbox is a website that offers many premium applications, Games, and emulators apks.
- Open the safari browser on your device.
- Search for Tweakbox.
- Install the tweakbox app on your device.
- Go to the settings app and click on the trust app to confirm when prompted.
- After the installation process is complete, open the tweakbox.
- Search for eclipse emulator.
- Click on the download eclipse emulator.
Which games can we play on eclipse emulator?
Eclipse emulator works flawlessly with games from the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), PS3 GameBoyColor (GBC), GameBoy Advance (GBA), GameBoy (GB), Sega Master System (SMS), and Game Gear (GG).
That’s it, folks! Let us know in the comment box down below which method worked out for you in installing the eclipse emulator on your device running iOS 16.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.