If you are into exploring new apps and features on your iPhone, chances are that you are aware of the benefits of emulators. The GBA4iOS is one of the leading iPhone emulators, reportedly going to be taken down soon.
Hence, knowing about and accessing some of the alternatives is a wise decision. For those who are looking for a versatile emulator, Delta is no doubt the best in the market.
This article will walk you through all the details you need to know about downloading the Delta emulator to your iOS device.
More about Delta Emulator
The Delta Emulator is a multi-functional and versatile iOS emulator compatible with iOS 9.0+ and above versions. Installing this emulator streamlines your user experience and enables you to access some apps and features that aren’t readily available on the iPhone.
Some of the most potent features of the Delta Emulator include the following:
- Seamless iCloud sync
- Full support for iPhones
- Save the states and provide access to cheat codes
- Has controller support
- Multi-system access
- Supports native iOS framework
These are some of the latest features you can access with the Delta emulator. Brushing that to the side, let us see how you can download the delta emulator to your iPhone.
How to Download Delta Emulator to iPhone?
Now that you know a bit about the Delta Emulator, let us walk you through the download process. It isn’t very complicated, provided you follow the steps mentioned:
- Start by clearing the history and website data from the Safari app.
- Once you have done that, search for tutuapp.vip on Safari.
- Under that, find the Delta emulator and tap on the arrow icon to complete the installation process.
- Then, open the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate to General. Click on Profile.
- Now, click on “Install Profile”.
- After that, find the Tutu app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- You then have to find the Delta app in the App library of your iPhone.
And that’s all you need to do to download and install the Delta emulator app to your iPhone and get started on the app.
The following technique is a lot simpler and lets you sort out the download process if you don’t want to use a PC. If you want to streamline downloading the Delta emulator using a PC, you can use AltStore to complete the download and installation process. We hope this article clarifies the basic doubts you had in your mind, though.