Some occupations demand you to be active on the screen, and if you leave for even a short period of time, it will be displayed as online. An auto clicker is a simple solution that allows you to stay active online even when you are not in front of the computer. Even if you are not there, the auto clicker will continue to click at a predetermined frequency. Even if you use iOS, you may install an auto clicker on your smartphone. There is no specific function that allows you to enable auto clicker, but we can definitely work around it.
For those who are unfamiliar with the term “auto clicker,” it is software that allows users to access an automated mouse and additional keyboard keys. When you enable an auto clicker, the device will automatically input data or reply to anything with a single click. In reality, you may use the auto clicker on iOS devices without having to install any thirdparty apps.
Can I use auto clicker iOS free?
Absolutely yes! There is a way you can use the auto clicker on your iOS device which is completely free. You don’t even need to do any jailbreak on your iOS device. either you may download any third party application or you can use the accessibility feature on your iPhone to set up an auto clicker on your device, but it can be a little tricky to set up this method.
- Go to the settings app on your iOS device.
- Open accessibility.
- Click on the switch control option from the physical and motor section.
- Click on Switches>Add New Switch>Screen>Full Screen>Select Item.
- Go back to the main page of Switch Control and click on Recipes>Create New Recipe.
- Tap on name and type in Auto clicker.
- Click on Assign a switch >Full Screen>Custom Gesture.
- Create a custom gesture by pressing the screen many times and then clicking the Save button.
- Return to Recipes by pressing the back button.
- Select Autoclicker from the Launch Recipe section.
Auto click for iOS:
If are still confused with this method then you may download a third party application available on the App store as well, it is called Auto click for iOS. Auto click for iOS is a free auto clicker app for iPhones, iPads, and iPods and can be easily downloaded. It will let you auto click on any applications and games. It is completely free of cost and also supports multiple click points anywhere on your screen. Auto click for iOS is compatible with all iOS running devices.
Third party application for auto clicker on iOS:
If you are interested in installing third party apps for auto clickers other than this, then there is a big question, which is the best auto clicker or which app to install? To make your work easier and help you save time from searching through endless sites on google, I have come up with some of the top rated auto clickers for your iOS device. you may find all the apps from the app store if you want to install it on your iOS device.
- Auto clicker – automatic tap
- Auto clicker – tapping
- Auto clicker – automatic tool
- Quick touch – automatic clicker
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.