Apple’s annual event went really big on 14th September and we got to know a lot about the event as Apple launched different products. The biggest surprise in the launch event was the iPad mini. Apple launched iPhone 13 series and Apple Watch Series 7. Apple iPhone 13 series has four different models in it named Apple iPhone 13 mini, Apple iPhone 13, Apple iPhone Pro and Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max. In this article we are going to tell you what all happened in the event and what all new features could be seen in the products that were launched.
Apple Products Launched
Apple iPhone 13 Mini & Apple iPhone 13
- The latest base model of iPhone has a dual rear camera setup similar to iPhone 12 but the position of the camera has been changed. The camera is placed in a diagonal way.
- It has a smaller notch compared to iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12. According to Apple, the iPhone 13 has a 20% smaller notch than iPhone 12 models.
- These two models have a Super Retina XDR display which is being said that it is 28% brighter than old models.
- Both the models have 5nm – A15 Bionic chip with 6-core CPU using two cores for high-performance and four cores high-efficiency.
- The price for iPhone 13 mini starts from 699 US$ for the base storage variant i.e. 128 Gb variant.
- The price for iPhone 13 starts from 799 US$ for the 128 GB storage capacity variant.
Important Fact: Apple has said Goodbye to 64GB variants which means Apple is not going to launch any 64 GB variant of iPhone 13. Minimum storage will be 128 GB for the different models.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro & Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Both the model will be having ProMotion for refresh rates upto 120Hz.
- The screen size will be 6.1-inch for the Pro model and 6.7-inch for the Pro Max model.
- These two models come with 6-core CPU and 5-core GPU which gives it the best performance.
- A new cinematic mode has been added to the models which helps to blur the background of video in real-time.
- The price for the iPhone 13 Pro starts from 999 US$ for the base variant.
- The price for the iPhone 13 Pro Max starts from 1099 US$ for the base variant.
- iPhone 13 Pro model also comes with 1 TB storage capacity pricing 1599 US$.
Important Fact: All the models of Apple iPhone 13 will be available for pre-order from 17th September and the release date will be 24th September. This is something that we guessed correctly in our last article.
Apple Watch Series 7
- Apple launches a new Watch with increased screen size in both width and height by 1mm.
- The price will be starting from 399 US$ for the Apple Watch Series 7.
- The Watch is available in five beautiful colors – green, blue, red, midnight, starlight.
- Watch series 7 will be released in the month of October or November.
- Latest watch will be charged 33% faster than the previous model, thanks to Apple for upgrading the charging technology. This makes it go 0 to 80% in just 45 mins.
- The larger screen of Watch series 7 allows the full on-screen keyboard.
Important Facts: The 5G models of iPhone 13 will be released in the US only.
Apple iPad mini 6
- The all new iPad mini 6 now comes with a larger display.
- It also includes a USB-C port and a touch sensor in the power button.
- It also features A15 bionic chip which improves the performance of the iPad mini.
- The price for the iPad mini starts from 499 US$
- The pre-order for iPad mini 6 starts from today only and will be available in stores from 24th September.
Apple iPad 9
- All the new models will come with iPadOS 15.
- The price for the iPad 9 starts from 329 US$ and it can be pre-ordered from today.
- The models will be available in the stores from 24th September.
- The new models are featuring A13 bionic chips for the best performance.