This is for the people who love to do karaoke. Apple has released a new feature that allows users to do a karaoke version from their iPhone with new Apple Music sing features. However, some users are struggling as Apple Music Sing Not Working for them on iOS 16.2.
So now instead of getting a whole device just to do karaoke, you will only need your iPhone device, how cool is that? This can happen through the Apple Music Sing feature. It allows users to record and share their favourite songs while singing along to them. Users can even select their own versions of songs and get them on Apple Music. You can also share your recorded songs with your friends and family, create a contest between groups and save them as well.
But lately, after getting this feature on iPhone some users have experienced an obstacle while running Apple Music sing.Users complained that this feature is not working on their iPhone devices. There isn’t any bug that was noted after iOS 16.2 release so there might be an issue either with the application or it might be having compatibility issues. Nevertheless, you can try the fixes listed below, they will help you solve the problem and the Apple Music Sing feature will work properly.
How To Fix Apple Music sing not working
- Make sure that your iPhone device running iOS 16.2 is compatible with Apple Music Sing.
- You also need to have an active Apple Music subscription.
- Sadly, not all songs are compatible sing feature. So, you need to check if the song is supporting this feature by following the steps given below.
- Tap on the current song to make it fullscreen.
- Then, press the quote mark, followed by the Sing icon.
- If there is no Sing symbol, the music does not support Apple Music Sing.
- Then, using the slider, set the volume of the Sing function to your liking.
Low power mode: Disable
Apple music sing feature won’t work if low power mode is enabled. This is so because low power mode saves battery and that will eliminate background apps and features from working. So, to use the Apple music sing feature low power mode on your device should be disabled.
Reinstall Apple Music:
Apple Music data that is saved on your device might be causing some issues. To make sure that your app is working fine you need to uninstall Apple Music and then reinstall it on your device.
One of the basic steps to be taken is to restart your device if you are experiencing any trouble. That being said, if the Sing function isn’t working, you should try restarting your iPhone.
Reset all settings:
You can try this as the last resort, reset all the settings on your device. This might help you get rid of any unwanted bug that is causing trouble in your devices.
Apple music sing: compatible devices
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Plus.
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13Mini.
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini.
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone SE 3
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles