Ever since the release of Apple’s most advanced iOS 13 at the September event, many Apple fans reported dozens of bugs and issued with the iOS 13. So, iOS 13 considered one of the controversial iOS of Apple.
Once Apple found out that iOS 13 is too buggy and full of glitches, the company started working on it to fix every bug as they can. Their main priority is to provide a stable ecosystem to its users. They tried to fixe some issues with more versions of iOS 13 updates, but still many bugs left out, and the company finally came with the iOS 13.3 with the stable performance.
After several minor iOS 13 updates, Apple released the iOS 13.3 update. The new iOS 13.3 update is looking great and offers a smooth system compare to earlier iOS 13 versions. With the iOS 13.3 update, Apple fixed some bugs and added some new features.
iOS 13.3 New Specs
Multitasking bug fix: Many reported that multi-tasking feature is not working properly while switching the apps. So the new iOS 13 rolls out to fix this issue and let users smoothly switch apps without any bug.
Communication limits: Previously, the new screen limit features added but wasn’t working in the right way it could be bypassed easily. So now the latest iOS 13.3 update came to fix the bug and let users fix the limits for phone calls, messages, and FaceTime calls for children
Safari security key support: With the iOS 13.3 update, users will be to make a direct payment with the support of FIDO2-compliant security keys that use USB, Lightning, or NFC.
New memoji/animoji stickers: Animoji and Memoji stickers are great in iOS 13, but not for everyone. So many people wished to disable as there wasn’t an option to remove them. Therefore, Apple added a new option to disable animoji and memoji stickers iOS 13.
Apple Watch App icon: After the iOS 13.3, the new gray color replaced the black color of Apple Watch app icon’s Digital Crown.
Apple News: The Apple News app also changes with iOS 13 as users can like or dislike any news and also enjoy the new layout of the app. And also, some stories from the Apple News are available on Canada in English and French. “Breaking” and “Developing” labels for Top Stories.
Other bug fixes
- Fixes issues in Mail that may prevent downloading new messages.
- Addresses an issue that prevented deleting messages in Gmail accounts.
- Fixes an issue where the cursor may not move after long pressing on the space bar.
- Addresses an issue that may cause screenshots to appear blurry via Messages.
- Resolves an issue where cropping or using Markup on screenshots may not save.
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos may not be shared with other audio apps.
- Addresses an issue where the missed call badge on the Phone app may not clear.
- Resolves an issue where the Cellular Data setting may incorrectly show as off.
- Fixes an issue that prevented turning off Dark Mode when Smart Invert was enabled.
- Addresses an issue where some wireless chargers may charge more slowly.
- Resolves issues that could cause incorrect characters to display in messages and duplication of sent messages in Exchange accounts.
How To Download and Install iOS 13.3 on iPhone
Step #1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Step #2: Tap General.
Step #3: Tap Software Update.
Step #4: Now, follow the on-screen instructions. Your iPhone or iPad will download the update, install it, and restart.
If you have updated your device to the latest iOS 13.3 update, then please do share your feedback about the new OS in the comment box. What else are you still missing on the iOS 13.3 update? Feel free to tell us in the comment box.