Looking for jobs that provide work from home service is difficult. No doubt, after corona many companies have started offering WFH, but with it follows all the scams as well. If you are fresher, it might be a little hard for you to get out there and look for a company which is genuine and don’t scam you or take away your money in the name of security deposit.
Worry not people we got you covered. Today we are going to tell you about a great opportunity you can ever get, with no tension of scam or losing your money. A company everyone knows about. “APPLE”. Apple is offering a great work opportunity for those who opt to work from home. Let me tell you more about it.
What is Home Advisor Job?
It is a customer service-oriented job. This department is created to help resolve any technical issue or any questions people might be having regarding their Apple product. Your job will be referred to as Apple At Home Advisor, a position which is usually the initial point of contact between customer and the company where you will be solving troubleshooting, customer service issue regarding any Apple device, and technical support through the phone, over chat, or by email. You will also get training about all the products through a multi-training program.
The average pay scale can be 11$-19$ per hour, it also depends on the position and level or experience as well.
- You should have minimum 2 years of experience in customer service job or technical support.
- You should be experienced with computers.
- A wide knowledge of Apple products.
- Minimum of 40 Words per Minute is required.
- You should have your own network connection without any troubleshooting process, having 10 Mbps downstream.
- And you should be willing to work on holidays as well
- You’ll need a quiet, distraction-free work space with a chair, a desk for the iMac and headset that will be provided to you by Apple.
How to Apply for Apple At Home Advisor job?
- To apple for this job click on this link. http://jobs.apple.com/en-us/search
- Scroll down to find At Home Advisor jobs and click on the link. Here you will see all the jobs opening. Select your location and Home Office.
- Click on any job from the list of jobs displayed, and you will be sent to the next page, where you should see the job specifics for the position you picked.
- Submit your Resume by clicking on the bar “SUBMIT RESUME”. Make sure to read all the details and description given before submitting.
- After submitting your application, wait for the recruiting staff to contact you and inform you of the company’s next course of action. This might involve interviews and any other procedure that the hiring team decides on.
- It usually takes a month for the first call and interview. The whole process can be about 6 months long.
|Want to know the benefits? You will receive benefits package including product discounts, paid leave, and also you will be the first group of people to hear about the Company’s new goods and services even before the consumers.|
Apple is a great company with great reviews so there might be a very little chance to complaint about. And if you are planning to apply for this job, work fast, think fast because these jobs sell out way quicker than imagined. So, what are you waiting for apply now!
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.