Since I saw the new lock screen customization feature at the WWDC June 2022 event, I couldn’t wait to get iOS 16 on my iPhone to create an aesthetic iPhone lock screen. However, the iOS 16 public beta and the final version will take time to be available for every iPhone. But there is a way to get iOS 16 on iPhone right now.
Apple introduced many customization options for the iPhone’s lock screen. There are many live, dynamic, and unique lock screen wallpapers. Also, users can add widgets to the iPhone lock screen on iOS 16. The SharePlay feature has also been improved on iOS 16 and dozens of new and useful features. If you can’t wait for the stable or public beta of the iOS 16 update, we have prepared a quick guide to download iOS 16.
10 Steps To Get iOS 16 Right Now On Your iPhone
- Open Safari and visit this link to Apple’s Developer Program enrollment website.
- Next, tap on the big blue button that says “Sign Up.”
- Sign in to your Apple ID.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and agree to the terms of the Apple Beta Software Program.
- Once approved, open Safari.
- Then, select “enroll your iOS device.”
- Select the “Download profile” button on the following page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Select General, and the beta software will be located in the Software Update section.
- Select “Download and Install.”
To participate in the Apple Developer Program, you will have to spend $99 a year. Once you are a developer, you can access every iOS beta throughout the year. It means you will be ahead of everyone once you have followed the above method.
After getting your hands with the new Apple iOS 16 update on your iPhone, share your feedback in the comment box. Don’t hesitate to tell is the worst and best thing about Apple’s new ecosystem. Stay tuned for more news and update about the Apple products and software updates.