It’s been a month since Apple released its first iOS 14 developer beta at the WWDC Keynote. Within the month, the Cupertino-based company also landed iOS 14 beta 1 and 2 as well as the public beta for everyone. So finally Apple has released the third developer beta of iOS 14.
Today, Apple has announced the new iOS 14 beta 3 update for all the developer. The new iOS 14 beta 3 came with some interface changes, icon changes, and performance improvement. The significant think about this new iOS 14 beta 3 is that the update is worth as it has been landed with great performance improvement. If you are wondering to install iOS 14 beta 3, then you would love to have a look at this new feature of iOS 14 beta 3!
iOS 14 Beta 3 Changes and New Features
- For the first time after iOS 8.4, Apple has done something interesting with the Apple Music as they change the Music icon, which has now red background with a white music note. The Music widget also has a red background. There are also some changes in text and iconography. The text and button now look grey.
- There is the “jiggle mode” added to the new iOS 14 beta 3 which shows up when you access the Today section for the first time the new dialogue window for ‘Refreshed Widgets’ shows. You will also get the same type of popup then you access App Library or Edit Home Screen first time.
- There is a new Shazam Shortcut animation when you access it.
- Some iPhone users are not able to use 3D touch while it is working fine on iPhone X.
- The reminder for hand wash in Apple Watch is based on Apple Watch.
- There was a bug when you play Apple Music sometime it forgot song is now fixed.
- There was also an issue with ‘other’ storage is now fixed.
- The new Clock Widget finally added to the iOS 14 beta after it introduced at the WWDC event. This new clock has 3 sizes, and 2 of them let multiple cities clock while there is no digital clock yet.
- Now can also share your favourite Apple Music song to your friend on Snapchat stories.
- The back tap feature is now working fine on iPhone 8.
- When you long-press on the app in the App Library list view to open the menu, you will be able to add the app to your home screen or delete it.
- There is also the option to change Display Zoon on iPhone X, which was limited for higher display users.
- Memoji masks style has changed now
- You can now drag and drop music to playlists in the sidebar in iPadOS music app.
There are all-new feature and changes in iOS 14 beta 3 updates. If any of the above features don’t work on your device, then try to restart your iPhone, it will help. Once after using the new iOS 14 beta 3 on your device, feel free to share your experience in the comment box.