While some early Apple geeks are testing the iOS 14 beta version on their iPhone, the Cupertino-based company has released the final update of iOS 13 with the new iOS 13.6 last update before the final release of iOS 14 update. iOS 13.6 update one last update before the official release of iOS 14 this fall.
New Features of iOS 13.6:
- With the new iOS 13.6, Apple finally added the new CarKey feature which let users store the key to the car with the help of Wallet app. This feature will work great with the 2021 BMW 5-Series, but there is no official news about the release of this car yet.
- The most rumoured Apple New+ Audio feature also added in the Apple News + which will give you the audio version of the news.
- In the HealthKit, there are new data types available to track symptoms of headaches, chills, sore throat, and more health problems.
So if you have following device then you can install iOS 13.6 right now:
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE (1st Generation)
Along with these devices, iPod Touch 7th generation will also support iOS 13.6 update. So if you have any device from above then you can go to Settings > General > About. You’ll see you iPhone model under “Model Name” which support iOS 13.3 and then go Settings > General > Software Update and clicking the “Download and Install” button or by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch to a computer and installing the update via iTunes to install iOS 13.6.
After using the new iOS 13.6 update, do not forget to share your feedback with us in the comment box. You can also test the new iOS 14 Public beta version right now before the release of official iOS 14.