If you are an Apple iPhone user, chances are that you are familiar with the limitations that this brand imposes on the apps you can download and the content that you can have on your iPhone. vShare, over the years, has established itself as a leading alternative to the official iOS App Store.
When it comes to third-party app stores for iPhones, jailbreak was mandatory before. However, apps like vShare have bypassed that complication for good. Now, you don’t have to wait for jailbreaking the iPhone to be able to download and use a third-party app store like vShare.
This article will explore everything you need to know about vShare and how you can use it on your iPhone.
What is vShare?
vShare, as we just discussed, is a third-party app store that works as a replacement for the official Apple App Store.
With this app store, you get to access a lot of third-party apps and features that aren’t otherwise available on the official App Store.
What’s unique about vShare that makes it stand out from the rest is the fact that it doesn’t require jailbreak, meaning that you can directly download it to your iPhone and use it without jeopardizing your iPhone’s warranty.
How to Download vShare on iOS?
vShare is compatible with iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Windows 7, and higher. Since you are considering downloading it for iOS devices, here’s what you need to do:
- You need to access vShare via Safari browser and then open the official vShare iOS download page
- Click on the configuration profile to kickstart the download process
- You have to tap on Confirm to allow the download and installation
- Once you tap Allow, it will open the Settings app and enable you to install the relevant profile page there
- Tap on Install again. You might need to enter the device passcode to be able to start the installation process.
- Tap on Install once again and then navigate to your device’s home screen
- Once the installation is done, the icon of the app should pop up on the home screen.
- Click on it once and this will redirect you to the “Untrusted Developer” error page. Note down the name of the developer.
- Now, open Settings.
- Go to General and then tap on Profile.
- Click on the developer name you just noted down.
- Tap on Trust and then close your iPhone Settings.
And, that’s all. You now have vShare installed on your iOS device and you are good to download any third-party app or game that your heart desires.