Good news for fitness freak as Apple recently announced the new unique feature called “Time To Talk” for Apple Watch owner using Apple Fitness Plus service. If you a kind of person who loves watch or
What is “Time To Talk”?
Time To Talk is the new inspiring audio walking experience for Apple Watch users with Fitness+ subscription. This will have motivational and encouraging audio episode or podcasts from influential and interesting people worldwide. If you walk daily, now the Apple Fitness+ app will walk along with you with the great original content.
List Of Time To Walk Available Episodes or Podcasts
- Country music star Dolly Parton
- NBA player Draymond Green
- Musician Shawn Mendes
- Emmy Award winner Uzo Aduba
How To Get Started With Time To Talk on Apple Watch
- Make sure that you have Apple Watch Series 3 or later watch running watchOS 7.2.
- Make sure your connected iPhone running at least iOS 14.3.
- You must have Fitness+ subscription.
- Stable Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Make sure that you are using AirPods or other Bluetooth headphones.
If you have everything from the above prerequisite, then you can go with the further process. Let’s check out how you can download Time To Walk podcasts.
- Launch the Fitness app on your iPhone, which is connected with your Apple Watch.
- Next, go to the Fitness+ tab at the bottom.
- Now tap Show All in the Time to Walk section.
- Here you can download the podcast by taping the episode you’d like to listen.
- Tap the Add button, and it will be available in the Workout app on your Apple Watch.
- There is also another way to listen to the episodes in the Music with the Apple Music.
How To Start Time To Talk Episode In Offline Mode on Apple Watch
- First of all, launch the Workout app on your Apple Watch.
- Now you will see the new Time to Walk episodes section on the screen.
- To start the listing, tap or choose any episode or tap on the sub-menu button the top right to see the other episodes.
- You can also tap on info “i” icon to see more about the other episodes.
- To download the episode, just swipe down to download the episode for offline listening later.
If you have listened to the entire episode repeatedly, you can swipe from right to left and tap X to delete any episode. There are limited Time To Walk podcast episodes are available, but more episodes are expected in the coming months.
Have you started using this Time To Talk feature? If yes, then please share your experience in the comment box. Are you excited about more episodes from popular faces? From which personality do you want to listen to the episode? Don’t hesitate to comment below!