There is no doubt that TikTok is one of the best apps to produce the best content in a short time. This short video sharing platform is full of quality content, and sometimes, I wonder how to download TikTok videos on my iOS device. Of course, TikTok has the feature to save some best clips within the app, but downloading TikTok videos on iPhone and sharing the same content on Instagram or other social media platforms would be fun.
Downloading and sharing TikTok videos is fun for sure, but make sure you always give credit to the original creators. To download any TikTok video, it would be better to go with the best TikTok downloader iOS instead of any third-party apps. Many third-party apps go up and down every day to download TikTok videos. However, we have found the permanent and easiest way to Save the TikTok video on iOS device. Let’s get to the guide.
Download TikTok Video On iPhone With TikTok Downloader iOS Platform
- Firstly, open the TikTok app and find the video.
- Tap on the ‘Share’ button and then the ‘Copy link’ button.
- Once the link is copied, open the Safari browser and go to SaveTT.CC.
- Paste the link and hit the Search button next to it.
- Next, tap on ‘Format’ and hit the ‘Download’ button.
- Then, tap ‘Download’ from the popup.
- When the download starts, you will see the Download icon. Tap on it.
- Once you find the downloaded video, tap and hold.
- Next, tap on ‘Share Button’ on the popup and ‘Save Video’.
- Now the video will be saved in the Camera section.
When you visit the Savett.cc homepage, you can also make a shortcut to add TikTok Download iOS website to the homepage so that you can directly open it and download Tiktok videos.
Most iOS users prefer this method since there is no need to install any third-party app or no worry of any popup or ads. I hope you followed the steps and learned how to download your favourite TikTok videos. If you enjoyed this guide, don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us through the comment box.