Recently, the report posted on
some blogs claiming that Apple’s iOS 13 is running on 50 per cent of all
iPhones after three weeks. And within a month of release of iOS 13, the update
now has its fourth part as iOS 13.1.3. While many users have installed iOS
13.1.3 and some are still waiting for the reviews of the update. So if you want
to know to install iOS 13.1.3 is worthy or not, then let’s find out!
Apple’s primary aim is to fix all
bugs and glitches found in the previous update. So, here are all the
improvements and changelogs:
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from
ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting
invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may
not display correctly after British Summer Time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not
download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to
download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from
- Resolves an issue where notifications may not be
received on Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth
hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game
After 24 hours of the release of iOS 13.1.3, many users took Twitter on fire with some complaints about the new update. You can check some tweets below:
Also, some bugs are not fixed as the
device still highly vibration while receiving calls and notifications. The
Bluetooth connectivity remains the same while other bugs on Health, iCloud and
Watch patches solved with the iOS 13.1.3 update.
Well, if you are on iOS 12, then
it would be better to upgrade to the iOS 13.2 as you can try the new Deep
Fusion camera feature on iPhone 11 and a number of new emojis on other iPhones.
There is no news of upcoming iOS 13.1.4 release. But till that, be on the iOS
13 or at the iOS 12. If you still want to download and install iOS 13.1.3, then
you will just have to go to the Settings > General > Software Update and
there you can get the iOS 13.1.3 update. But make sure your iPhone is
compatible to iOS 13.
So what are you going to do? Are
you upgrading your device to iOS 13.1.3 or decided to wait for iOS 13.1.4?
What’s in your head? Feel free to tell us in the comment box. Also, we want to
tell you that Apple TV Plus is going to release on November 1. So are you
excited for the all Apple’s original content?