If you use a professional email app to organize all your work emails, chances are that Microsoft Outlook is the most popular choice in the list. Its what most people prefer using like the millions of other people across the world.
When you send an email via Outlook, the signature is often signed as “Get Outlook for iOS” or “Get Outlook for Android” given the kind of device you are using.
So, now, the question of the hour is, “How does one remove the Get Outlook for iOS signature?” We will discuss more on that in detail in this article.
Why Would you Want to Remove the “Get Outlook for iOS” Signature?”
Microsoft Outlook is a professional email app, which means that people mostly use it for sending work emails.
Would you want to end or sign off your email with “Get Outlook for iOS”?
Technically, no. That’s one of the main reasons why you need to replace that with your own signature or parting message.
How to Remove Outlook for iOS Signature?
If you are frustrated about the “Get Outlook for iOS” signature that’s present at the bottom of your email, the most logical thing is to switch that with your own signature.
That said, the easiest fix for this issue is by following the steps as mentioned:
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your iOS device
- Click on the three-line menu on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down until you come across the “Signature” tab.
- Under that, the default is set to “Get Outlook for iOS”, which you need to change to your personalized signature.
- You have to edit the signature from there.
- Once done, click on the checkmark icon on the top-right corner on the screen.
And, that is all you need to do is change the signature from “Get Outlook for iOS” to your personalized signature. Once changed, you shouldn’t have to worry about not sounding professional in your work emails. The steps might seem foreign if you aren’t a frequent user of Outlook but following the mentioned steps should sort out the problem for you in no time at all.