Apple’s latest iOS 14 is magical upgrades ever since it allows iPhone users to break the jail and use the device with more customization. From making the home screen enchanting to changing default mail or browser, the new iOS 14 lets users change everything according to their choice.
We have seen thousands of iPhone geeks are coming with some great iOS 14 home screen customizations. It shows that people love the new home screen customization feature of iOS 14. Also, with the new iPhone 12 with 5G technology, users can use the device with a more enchanting way.
Even after all these new amazing features of iOS 14, many people are complaining about a few things. I have seen many users asking for the option to remove the widget name. Also, people want new options to customize, rearrange, or disable App Library.
We can also expect these improvements and customization on upcoming iOS 14 upgrades.
iOS 15 Expected Specs
- Hide widget name
- Open another app directly with URL schema
- Clickable sections on a small widget
- API to made interactive widget, like the medium and big shortcut widget
- Siri upgrade (especial “Just one moment…” removal)
- Keyboard upgrade
- DND customization upgrade
- Home bar Customisation settings
- More PIP Mode Support on App
- Home Screen Rearrange
- Control Center Customisation
- DND for Individual Apps
Once one Reddit user posted the thread for iOS 15 expectation, many other Apple geeks flooded Reddit with hundreds of comments with their expectation from upcoming iOS updates.
If you are also using the new iOS 14 on your iPhone, please feel free to share what you wish from the next iOS 15 update. What you still miss from the current iOS 14? If you have anything on your mind, then do hesitate to share it with us through the comments.
- How to enter or exit DFU mode on iPhone 12 series
- How To Add Multiple Widget At One Stack on iPhone in iOS 14
- Winter Christmas Home Screen Ideas iOS 14 for iPhone 2020
- iPhone 12 ProRaw Photos: Everything You Need Know
- How To Add Health Widget To iOS 14 on iPhone