As the mobile version of Apex Legends is shutting down, users are searching for alternatives, and we are delighted to share another battle royale game, Project Bloodstrike. Since the announcement was made for this application, people worldwide have been eager to play Project Bloodstrike on iOS and Android platforms. If you are someone who wishes to try out this new multiplayer game on your iPhone, we will guide you on how to do it now.
Project BloodStrike is an upcoming battle royale FPS game developed by NetEase Games. Although the official release date is still some time away, users can participate in the Project BloodStrike beta program on iOS via TestFlight and start playing the game on their iPhones right now.
Although Project Bloodstrike is currently only available in certain countries including Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, The Philippines, and The United States, we can guide you on how to get Project Bloodstrike on iOS and start playing the game. This game features realistic battlegrounds with ever-shifting climate conditions, and players cannot wait to install Project Bloodstrike on their iPhones or iPads.
How To Play Project Bloodstrike on iOS Via Testflight
Note: Since the game is only available in certain regions, you can use a free VPN for iOS to change your location and start playing the game.
- Make sure you have the TestFlight app installed on your iPhone. You can download it from the App Store if you don’t have it already.
- Go to Project BloodStrike iOS Testflight page to get the invitation link. Open the invitation email or public link to the beta version of the app you want to test.
- Tap the “Open in TestFlight” button in the email or on the website where you found the public link. This will open the TestFlight app.
- In TestFlight, tap the “Install” button next to the app you want to test.
- Wait for the app to download and install on your iPhone. This may take a few minutes depending on the size of the app.
- Once the app is installed, you can open it and start using it just like any other app on your iPhone.
- If you encounter any issues or have feedback for the app developer, you can use the TestFlight app to send feedback and report bugs.
Project Bloodstrike Gameplay
Project: BloodStrike is the ultimate mobile battle royale experience! Immerse yourself in a thrilling world where 100 players fight for survival on a vast map filled with diverse biomes, combining the best elements of Warzone Mobile and Apex Legends Mobile maps.
As you drop onto the map, you must gather equipment and weapons to outlast your opponents and emerge victorious as the last player standing. And with an extensive selection of weapons and attachments available, you’ll have plenty of options to customize your loadout and strategy.
But winning isn’t just about eliminating the competition. In Project: BloodStrike, teamwork is crucial. Use your earnings from victories to upgrade your weapons or revive your fallen teammates. And with unlimited revive abilities, you can keep your allies in the game and increase your chances of survival.
With fast-paced action, stunning graphics, and innovative gameplay mechanics, Project: BloodStrike is the ultimate mobile battle royale experience. Are you ready to take on the challenge and emerge victorious?
Project: BloodStrike iOS release date
The closed beta version of Project: BloodStrike for iOS was launched on February 22, 2023, and the final version is expected to be released in the last week of March 2023. Although there is no official confirmation regarding the release of Project: BloodStrike for iOS, we can assume that it may be released by the end of March.
Which region is Project BloodStrike available?
- The Philippines
- The United States
Although Project BloodStrike is currently only available in the six countries mentioned earlier, we have provided a proper guide to download Project BloodStrike on iOS and start playing the game. The final launch is still some time away, but if you have already started playing the Project BloodStrike iOS testflight, feel free to share your feedback in the comment box.