Ever since the release of the amazing Augmented Reality based Pokemon Go game, I love spending more time to this app as it gives me the strength to run and walk around the garden. The game is the best fitness companion to hunt the Pokemons while running and walking. However, many people use Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS to manipulate the GPS location and hunt down the Pokémon nearby.
There are several Pokémon spoofing apps available on Android to create a fake location. Still, it is tough for iOS users to download Pokémon Go Spooner iOS because of Apple’s rules and restrictions. Many Pokémon spoofing apps were available for iOS and Android, but most of the apps got removed from the App Store and Google Play Store.
It’s been six years since the release of Pokemon Go, but people are still crazy about the game. Even they are still looking for a Pokémon spoofing app for iPhone and Android. Therefore, here we have come to help with the guide to get Pokémon spoof iOS.
How To Download Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS App in 2022
Note: This method works on limited regions and limited devices.
- First of all, open Settings app.
- Go to General.
- Tap on Background App Refresh.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi & Cellular Data” and then Wifi.
- Then again, select “Wi-Fi & Cellular Data”.
- Go back to the Settings and select Battery.
- Turn off Low Power Mode if it is on.
- Go to the Settings section and tap on App Store.
- Turn Automatic Downloads option ON.
- Open the Safari app.
- Search for ogrocket.com.
- On the ogrocket third party App Store, search for PokeGo++.
- Tap on PokeGo++, and wait for the installation process to get done.
- Complete the couple of tasks and it will automatically install on your iPhone.
That’s how you can get Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS App on your iPhone. Once you have followed the above guide and installed Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS app on your iPhone, do not forget to share your feedback in the comment box.