Pokémon GO mobile version is undoubtedly the best game for augmented reality game lovers. Since it uses real-life GPS-based locations to hunt the Pokemon monsters, people are spending too much time on the game. But many geeks are looking for the Pokemon Go Hack for iOS 15.
Why are players choosing Pokemon Go Hack?
Since the gameplay of the game forces player to go out while following the actual world map, many users want to sit at home while faking the location and caching Pokemons from outside the world.
Many Pokemon Go Hacks are available online on third-party platforms for iPhone users, but most of the tools are fake and misleading. However, here we have found the way to get Pokemon Go Hack on iOS 15 to spoof Pokemon Go location. Without further ado, let’s get to the guide.
Disclaiming: This article is only for information purposes, and we are not promoting any third-party app or misleading our readers.
How to Do Pokemon Go Hack On iOS 15?
- Make sure that Low Power Mode is turned off on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Exposure Notifications > Turn On Exposure Notifications.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter apphomie.com and visit the website.
- Tap on Search and enter Poke Go Spoofer.
- Tap on the result and hit the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds to let the processing be done.
- Now you will see the complete task screen. You need to complete the task to get to the final step. Tap on the task.
- Once you complete two tasks, Poke Go Spoofer will automatically get installed on your iPhone.
- Now you can open the game and enjoy it.
After following the above guide, you can hack Pokemon Go on iOS 15 running iPhone. Did you enjoy the article? Was it helpful? Are you enjoying the Pokemon Go Hack on your iPhone? Don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comment box.