Every day, we see a new trend on the social media platforms these days. Last month, we have seen the massive craze of Rotoscope filter. And now, many people are coming up with the Pokemon Filter Instagram reels. The Pokémon lovers are madly in love with this trend and looking for the way to get Pokémon filter on Instagram.
As an honest Apple informative blog, here we have prepared a straightforward guide to get Pokemon filter on Instagram on iPhone. @hughesp1, the digital content creator has created this Pokémon filter along with the Simpson’s filter. Every since the trend of Pokémon filter started, many geeks are not aware about how to get the right Pokémon filter since there are number of Pokémon filter available. But which one to choose from the dozens of filters with the same name. Therefore, to help users to get the right Pokémon filter Instagram on iPhone, we have made this simply guide. Without further ado, let’s check out the steps.
How To Get Pokémon Filter in Instagram on iPhone
Note: Make sure that your Instagram app is updated to the latest version of the app.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Swipe to get into the Reel section.
- Scroll through the filters and tap on Filter Search.
- Search Pokemon.
- From the list, select “Pokemon Team Gen 1”.
- Tap on the Story and record click.
- When you start pressing the record button, you will unhide the Pokemon characters from the six hidden Pokeballs.
- Once you have recorded the video, you can post it on the Instagram app.
- You can also save the video with Pokémon Filter video on your iPhone’s Photo library and post on other social media platforms.
On the other hand, you can also get the same filter from the other Pokémon filter Instagram reel. That’s how you can create Pokémon filter reels on Instagram from your iPhone. If you need more help to make any reel in Instagram from iPhone, you can drop feedback in the comment box.