Ever since the trend of online streaming apps has reached a new height, there are a lot of digital streaming apps available for Android and iPhone. Apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hotstar, and many more popular streaming giants dominate the world.
These OTT apps are tremendous and offer thousands of TV shows and movies. Users can get a paid subscription and enjoy unlimited content on smartphones and smart TV with the best quality. Since these apps are charging a hefty amount from users, many geeks are looking for free movie streaming apps for iPhone.
When it comes to downloading a free movie streaming app for iPhone, there are very few options compared to Android because of Apple’s strict policy and privacy. Picasso is one of the best apps to watch movies and tv shows for free. Android users can simply download Picasso from the Google Play Store and enjoy content in HD for free.
But when you search for the Picasso app on Apple’s App Store, you won’t find this app on the official app store. However, we have found an alternative to Picasso for iOS devices. With the help of a third-party app store, you can install the Picasso app on your iPhone and watch free movies and TV shows.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter tweakvip.com and visit the website.
- Tap on Search and enter ZiniTevi Installer.
- Tap on the result and hit the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds to let the processing be done.
- Now you will see the complete task screen. You need to complete the task to get to the final step. Tap on the task.
- Once you are done with two tasks, ZiniTevi Installer will automatically get installed on your iPhone.
- Now you can open the app and enjoy unlimited content.
That’s how you can get ZiniTevi on your iPhone and enjoy movies and TV shows in HD quality from your beloved iPhone. If you don’t like Picasso like the ZiniTevi app, you can go with another free movies app on iOS where we have listed free movies apps for iOS. You can enjoy content without paying a single penny.
If you have enjoyed the post and started watching movies and TV shows on your iPhone, don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section.