Hola folks! Emojis are the new way of conveying our feelings and they are very easy to use. But sometimes the emojis you need to use might not show in some apps. New iOS 15.4 Emojis are so charming which included pregnant man, melting face , lip bitting and more cool emojis. So how do you get iOS 15.4 emoji in your text. The quickest way is to Copy and Paste!
In this article you will know how to copy and paste Emojis on your iPhone, how to make Emoji shortcuts using the iPhone’s built-in function. And how to get iOS 15.4 emojis on your Android Phone.
How to copy and Paste Emoji on iPhone?
- Go to the Messages app and choose the Emojis, to copy.
- Tap and hold on the text section, when asked to Select/Select All/Copy, tap Copy.
- And tap and hold the text section, and choose Paste.
How to get the iOS 15.4 Emojis: older version (jailbroken)
- Go to Cydia app > source option > Edit > Add source >https://poomsmart.github.io/repo/> Done.
- PoomSmartsRepo> All packages > Emoji iOS 15.4 > Modify > Install > Continue Queuing.
- Search for emoji port (iOS 12.0 – 14.8) > Modify > Install > Continue queuing.
- Come to main page > Install > Queue > Confirm.
- Restart spring board
- Settings > emoji font manager > Emoji_15.4.font > respring.
How to Create Shortcut for Emojis?
- Launch the Settings app > General.
- Tap Keyboard > Text Replacement.
- Tap +, to create a new Emoji Shortcut on iPhone.
- Add the Emojis in the Phrase section and type the Shortcut letter.
Open any app that uses keyboard and type the shortcut letter. The iPhone will show suggestion, tap on it and add the emoji.
How to Get iOS 15.4 Emojis in Any Android? (No Root)
- Install “zFont3” (you can also use Green Apple Keyboard).
- Open the app and grant all the permissions.
- Now scroll down and under the Emoji, select iOS emojis.
- Download > Apply.
- If your device supports Changing of emojis’ then you will get different options to apply the iOS emojis on your Android device.
- Follow the instructions and you are good to go.
If your device doesn’t support these apps, you may access iOS emojis on Android by using the root technique.
How to Get iOS 15.4 Emojis in Any Android? (Root)
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Magisk management.
- Download the iOS Emoji Pack Magisk Flashed File.
- Go to the module area of the Magisk Manager.
- Choose Install from Storage and go to the file you just downloaded.
- Reboot your device after flashing the file.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.