We have not seen earlier that any messaging app offers the function to transfer or move, or export chat history to any other app. Recently, the new Telegram iOS version 7.4 added the new feature to move WhatsApp chat history to the Telegram app so that you cannot miss a single message from your loved one.
How To Move WhatsApp Chat History To Telegram iPhone
Note: Make sure that you are running the latest Telegram version on your iPhone.
- Launch WhatsApp Chat conversation or group you want to transfer.
- Open the Contact info of that person and tap on the ‘Export Chat’ option.
- Now WhatsApp will start creating the ZIP file of your chat history. Once it’s done, you will see the iOS Share Sheet with sharing options.
- Select Telegram and choose the conversion you want to move WhatsApp chat.
- Tap on ‘Import’, and Telegram will begin to import your WhatsApp chat to move.
- Once all is done, you will see the successful message on your screen; you need to tap on the ‘Open Telegram’ button.
When you open that transferred chat on your Telegram app, you will see all the transferred messages with the imported mark. No one can see your chat; only the contact you have selected to transfer can see your messages.
Have you followed the steps and transferred your WhatsApp chat messages to Telegram? How was your experience? Please do share your feedback in the comment box.