Live Wallpapers are fun these days, and it gives an altogether cool and charming look to your iPhone. Users with iPhone 6S and later model can set live Wallpaper on the home screen background. There are many Live Wallpaper choices available for iPhone users. However, many iOS users still wish to use more Live Wallpaper.
We have also seen a lot of questions regarding how to create or make live Wallpaper for iPhones or iPad. As we saw many requests to develop live Wallpaper on iPhone, we prepared a simple guide to design your own Live Wallpaper for your iPhone. The best thing you can also choose from your own video clip. Without further ado, let’s get on the guide.
How To Make A Live Wallpaper on iPhone
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Please search for the Video To Live app by Pixster Studio and install it.
- Next, launch the App and select the Video.
- Up next, crop the best part for live Wallpaper. Use the starting and ending drag points to trim the Video.
- At the bottom right corner of the App, tap on the Download button.
- Then, hit the Save button and be saved in the Live Photos section.
- Now close the App, and open the Settings App.
- Scroll down and tap on Wallpaper.
- After that, tap on “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- From your iPhone’s album, select Live Photos.
- Now select the recently converted Live Photo.
- Once you choose it, it will give the preview, and you can long-press on it to take a live preview of Live Wallpaper.
- If you are okay with it, tap on Set. Choose from Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Both.
- That’s it.
Once you have followed the above steps, you will have the brand new live Wallpaper set on the background of your iPhone. You can follow the same steps to make more live wallpaper videos from your iPhone for free. You can use the same live Wallpaper as GIF images to share with others on the different social media platforms.
Did you enjoy the article? Do share your feedback in the comment box.