In this giant tech world, everything is available at your finger on your smartphone. Even Apple has provided a Magnifier app on iPhone to use the device’s camera as a magnifying class. But many users are not aware of the Magnifier app on iOS 15.
With the latest iOS 15 update, Apple again added the Magnifier app on iPhone. Many users are still not aware that they can use the Magnifier app on iOS 15. Initially, when I tried to find the Magnifier app on iOS 15, I couldn’t locate it. I had to take help from other iOS 15 users on Reddit. One Reddit user showed me the process to get the Magnifier app on IOS 15. Let’s check out this guide to turn on Magnifier on iPhone.
How To Use Magnifier App on iOS 15
Once you have Magnifier App on your iPhone, you can use either the front and back cameras to zoom in and get a closer look at something.
How To Add Magnifier To IOS 15 Control Centre
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and select Control Centre.
- Next, tap on the Plus icon in front of the Magnifier option.
- It will get added to Control Centre.
Once you have added the Magnifier option to the Control Centre, you can quickly launch the Magnifier app from the Control Centre on iOS 15.
How To Access Magnifier App on iOS 15
- Swipe down from the top right corner to launch Control Centre.
- At the bottom of the Control Centre, tap on the Magnifier icon.
- It will show the message to Restore Magnifier, tap on Show In-App Store.
- Install Magnifier app from the App Store and enjoy the app.
After installing Magnifier app from the App Store to Control Center, you can quickly launch the Magnifier app from the Control Centre. Once the Magnifier app is opened, you can move the text cursor and see the appearing above your finger magnifying what is shown below. You can simply see the text cursor is now replaced and where the text will be inserted.
Was it helpful? Did you follow the guide and add the Magnifier app to iOS 15’s Control Centre? Are you still struggling to access the Magnifier option on iOS 15? Please don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comment box.