As we know that the entire world is going through horror disease Coronavirus, and most countries have forced people to stay at home and avoid social distancing. Because of the lockdown, many events got canceled, including Apple’s March event due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since a number of events got canceled or postponed, most of people prefer to do some action online. Even Apple has announced its WWDC event online due to the coronavirus lockdown. Also, the company had already launched its refreshed iPad online last month, and we have also expected the iPhone SE 2 or iPhone 9 launch online on April 15th.
We also know that it’s the time of Good Friday, and most of the people used to spend the Good Friday on their Church to pray for their family. And I guess this is the time we need to pray for the entire world. Therefore, since most of the people are not spending time online to avoid social gatherings, many churches are offering virtual services ahead of Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Yes, you heard it right. If you are wondering to celebrate this Good Friday behind the church, then this the good time as many churches are holding online Good Friday, and now you can celebrate from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Here’s the list of some organization is available virtual at your service online on this Good Friday:
- Fortville United Methodist Church has a Holy Thursday meditation posted online at www.ffumc-in.org/this-week-s-activities.shtmlHarvest Church in Mt. Comfort will have a Maundy Thursday devotional posted to its Facebook page by 10 a.m. Thursday.
- St. James Lutheran Church will stream a Maundy Thursday service at 6:30 p.m. Thursday on YouTube. Visit stjamesnalc.org.
- Fortville Nazarene Church will have children’s Holy Week worship streaming on the church’s Facebook page at 11 a.m. Friday. Pastoral staff will lead a live service at 2 p.m. Friday.
- St. James Lutheran Church will stream a Good Friday service at 3 p.m. Friday on YouTube. Visit stjamesnalc.org.
- Realife Church will be holding a drive-through Good Friday experience Friday, April 10 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Brown’s Chapel Wesleyan Church will have drive-thru Good Friday Communion at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
- Eden United Methodist Church will stream a Good Friday service live at 7 p.m. Friday on the church’s Facebook page.
- Bradley United Methodist Church plans to stream a Good Friday Tenebrace service at 8:30 p.m. Friday on the church’s Facebook page. Organizers suggest watching the service in the dark.
- The City Church of Gainesville will stream Good Friday services. The services will begin at 8 PM and run until 8:30 PM on the Zoom app.
- Greenhouse Church will begin streaming its Easter Sunday services starting at 9 am. They will have additional services at 10:30 AM, 12 PM, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, 4:30 PM, 6 PM, 7:30 PM, and 9 PM.
- Starting at 10:30 AM on Easter Sunday, North-Central Baptist Church will be streaming services online.
- City Light Church in Ocala will be streaming services on Easter Sunday at 9 AM and 11:30 AM.
So this is the great time to have great Good Friday online time with your friends and family to pray for your loved once during this coronavirus pandemic. What other things you want to see online or celebrate online. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box.