If you have a friend or family member who is currently in prison, then this article is for you. What if I tell you that there is this amazing app through which you can take care of your family members or peers who are currently serving their time in prison by sending them money. And this app is not just about sending money, you can even write emails and communicate with them or send any attachments through JPay. You don’t even need to go anywhere to do so, with just a simple click on your iPhone you can send money or emails to your family or peers who are in prison.
What is JPay?
JPay is a privately held company that provides information technology and financial services to the US prison facilities. The firm, located in Miramar, Florida, collaborates with state, county, and federal prisons and jails to provide almost 1.5 million offenders across 35 states with technology and services including as money transfer, email, video visitation, and parole and probation payments.
How does JPay work?
You will be able to send money and transfer it to an inmate’s trust account using this app called JPay app for convicts with your debit or credit card through send money feature. It is simple and quick to complete, and because it is a mobile app, it can be used at any time and from any location. You have total flexibility and customization with the program.
But there is one thing that you should remember, not all inmates are provided with this facility. Ony few selected prisoners can get access to this JPay feature.
How to send money to inmate on iPhone?
When it comes to transferring money, there are several customizing options. You may quickly and simply add/edit/delete payment methods. The most recent upgrades also featured various security changes and enhancements, so you may send money using the app with confidence.
- Login into your JPay account by entering your email and password, if you don’t have an account you need to create one.
- On homepage go to navigation menu.
- Click on “Send Money.”
- In transfer category select a transfer category you want and then click on ok.
- If you don’t have the option of transfer category then simple click on continue.
- Select a previously stored card from the Select card list to use, or click Use a new credit/debit card to use a new card (you will be prompted to add billing information for the new card).
- Enter the amount of money you wish to give to the inmate in the Enter Amount section, then click Continue.
- Check the details in the Payment Verification box, then click Submit.
This is a very simple method to follow. If you have any queries related to JPay whether you are not able to transfer money or send emails, you can directly contact to the main site of JPay.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.