Apple’s next iPhone 13 series is the most awaiting smartphone series of the year. Hence, my every day start with some new and interesting story about the next iPhone 13. Today, we are glad to share some expected features and release date of iPhone 13 models.
iPhone 13 Features
- New bokeh feature along with Pro-res video mode to record HD quality video. You will also be able to record videos like DSLR with blur effects.
- We may see it trimmed down a notch but the same design as the current model.
- The die size of the VSCEL chip used in the Face-ID system will shrink by 40 per cent to 50 per cent.
- No bigger chassis but a bigger battery. One Chinese leaker claims that iPhone 13 will get a 3,095mAh battery.
- New A15 Bionic chipset.
- iPhone 13 may have a 120Hz LTPO panel with an always-on display and an in-display fingerprint scanning feature.
- 1TB storage.
- The primary camera lens will feature an f/1.5 lens. LiDAR sensor and sensor-shift stabilization are coming to iPhone 13.
- Fast wireless charging.
- Support for mmWave 5G for all countries.
See More: Is iPhone 13 Coming In Pink Colour?
iPhone 13 Release Date 2021
Due to the pandemic, iPhone 12 got delayed and launched in October. But iPhone 13 will release between 13 to 18 September following the regular pattern. There will be four iPhone 13 models: iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
There is no more detail about iPhone 13 Price, but it is expected to have the same price as the current iPhone 12 models because of no hardware changes.
Are you eagerly waiting for iPhone 13? Which other feature do you want to see on the next iPhone 13? Please share your word with us through the comment box.