Are you facing issues with your Apple iPhone 12 and your iPhone 12 is getting stuck at the Apple logo? Then in today’s guide we will be showing you how you can quickly and easily fix it. We are going to share some of the methods which you can try to fix the issue of your iPhone 12. In this article we are sharing a couple of methods which will help you to fix the problem.
If your iPhone 12 gets stuck on the Apple logo and doesn’t boot up completely, you can expect it to be a problem related to firmware. Most of the time the firmware problem is just pretty small and it can be easy to solve the issue because there is not so much which you can do about a phone that does not boot up completely. Here are the two methods which you can follow to successfully boot up your iPhone 12.
Methods To Fix iPhone 12 Stuck At Apple Logo
Method 1: Forced Restart
The Apple iPhone 12 is enough powerful and it’s a perfect device which usually don’t have any issue to occur every now and then. But if you are stuck on the logo then it is one of the problems which occurs without particular reason. But maybe it’s just because of a minor issue with the firmware. You can follow the below steps to force restart your iPhone 12:
- Press and release the Volume Up and the Volume Down buttons together.
- After releasing the Volume Down button, press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds. It will trigger your iPhone 12 to shut down and power back up.
- Release the Power key when the apple logo appears and allow the device to continue the boot process.
Usually it takes just a few seconds for the Apple logo to show on the screen before it continues to boot up. But you should wait a little longer to check if this method fixed the problem. If your device is still stuck on the Apple logo after this and the problem is not solved then follow method 2 which is mentioned below.
Method 2: Restart Apple iPhone 12 into the Recovery Mode
For this method you need a computer and if you are using a system with the latest MacOS version then in that case you don’t need iTunes. But if you have Windows PC then you will need to install the latest version of iTunes. Follow the below steps
- First, connect your device to the computer using the lightning cable.
- Next, you need to do the forced restart like you did in method #1, and when the Apple logo shows on the screen again, don’t release the Power key just yet. Continue holding it until your iPhone enters the Recovery Mode.
- On your system, open Finder and then tap iPhone.
- Most of the time, there would be a dialog box that will pop up asking you if you wanted to Update your iPhone or Restore it.
- Now, restoring your iPhone 12 will most likely fix this problem, however, you may lose your important files and data, so it’s up to you if you want to continue with it.