Since iOS 16 is in the play and we are receiving different versions of it, it is time to think about what is next. In 2023 we are going to receive a brand new software update of iOS 17, bringing new features and updates to compatible iPhone devices. But as we all are aware of what Apple does with its software, before the official release of iOS 17 we are going to get its beta profile. And obviously who wouldn’t want to get their hands on iOS 17 beta profile? So, in this article, I am going to show you how to download iOS 17 beta profile for free on your compatible iPhone devices.
When is the release date of the iOS 17 beta?
It is too soon to tell when iOS 17 beta will be released, but according to the previous releases of software updates, we can say that iOS 17 beta will be released during the month of June after the WWDC event is held where iOS 17 will be launched.
How to download iOS 17 beta profile for free?
To download the public beta profile for iOS 17 on your iPhone for free, follow the steps given below:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to the Apple Beta Software Program website.
- Click on “Sign up” and create an account, or sign in with an existing Apple ID.
- Click on “Enroll your devices” and follow the onscreen instructions to enroll your iPhone.
- Go to the iOS tab and select “Download profile.”
- The Configuration Profile will open in Safari.
- Read the information carefully and click “Install” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm the installation. Tap “Install” again, and then enter your passcode.
- Wait for the profile to download and install, then tap “Restart” to restart your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone has restarted, you should now have the public beta profile installed and can receive updates to the iOS beta software.
Keep in mind that public beta software is unfinished and may contain bugs, so it is advisable to back up your iPhone before installing the beta software.
How to download iOS 17 developersbeta profile?
To download the iOS 17 developer beta profile for iOS on your iPhone, follow the steps given below:
- Join the Apple Developer Program: Before you can download the developer beta profile, you need to join the Apple Developer Program. This requires an annual fee of $99 and can be done through the Apple Developer website.
- Download the Configuration Profile: Once you have joined the Apple Developer Program, go to the iOS section on the Developer website and download the Configuration Profile for the beta version of the iOS you want to test.
- Install the Configuration Profile: After downloading the Configuration Profile, open it on your iPhone. A popup will appear asking you to install the profile. Tap “Install” and then enter your passcode to confirm the installation.
- Restart your iPhone: After the profile has been installed, restart your iPhone.
- Check for Updates: Go to the “Settings” app, then “General,” and then “Software Update.” You should see the developer beta update available to download and install.
By following these steps, you should be able to download and install the developer beta profile for iOS on your iPhone.
Note that iOS 17 beta has not yet been released and will be available in the month of June. So if you want to install the beta profile you need to wait till June after Apple has conducted its WWDC event.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.