The new personalized Lock Screen has everyone talking, with iPhone owners being able to modify the colour and font of the date and time, as well as add Widgets.In addition, there is a fantastic function called Depth Effect, which places the subject of your Lock Screen photo in front of the date and time. Apple is really stepping up the game here. The biggest feature, though, is the Photo Cutout tool, which allows you to simply eliminate an image’s backdrop without even using any third party application.
Removing background from the image is difficult job as you might have to use number of other third party apps to get what you want. But this time, Apple with the release of ios 16 gave us a new feature where removing background from the images became so easy that you can just do it with a few click. With this feature you wont be needing any more editing skills in you as ios 16 has it all covered up. This feature can be used with different application such as messages, notes, files even WhatsApp. In this article let us see how you can use photo cut out feature on WhatsApp.
How to use ios 16 Photo cut out on WhatsApp
In order for this feature to work make sure that you have updated your iphone device to ios 16 the latest software update. If your device is not updated to ios 16 and newer then the photo cut out feature won’t work.
- Open photos app on your iphone device.
- Select a photo that you want to edit and crop out the background.
- Tap and hold the object that you want to crop out from the background.
- Once to press and hold the object you will see a small animation around the border of the object.
- Long press on that object and lift your finger, you will see copy and share option.
- Select copy.
- Open Whatsapp on your iphone device.
- Go to the text field and tap on it.
- Select paste option.
- You can see that only the object will appear and rest of the background is edited.
- Click on send option.
- And you are done!
It works on almost everything, from food to animals, people to vehicles, but the object must be clear and there must be nothing else in the backdrop. Let us know in the comment section if you tried this feature yet, and did you like this feature or not.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.