This year, Apple rolled out the biggest iOS 15 update for iPhone users. With the new update, the tech giant added some power-packed features like SharePlay, Live Text, redesigned Safari, and lot more powerful features.
After the release of iOS 15, iOS geeks worldwide are excited to test the upcoming iOS 16 beta update. As a huge Apple fan, let’s discuss the next iOS 16 update, release date, and supported devices.
iOS 16 Release Date
Apple’s next iOS 16 beta is expected to release at the WWDC 2022 event in June, and the final iOS 16 update could be land for the public in September 2022. If everything goes according to Apple’s previous plans, we could see iOS 16 beta in June and a stable update in September with iPhone 14 next year.
iOS 16 Compatible iPhones : Expected
- iPhone 14 Models
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2020)
Things Should Know Before Installing iOS 16 Beta
- Make sure that your iPhone is compatible to iOS 16 update.
- Create a backup of your device before downloading iOS 16 update.
- Check on your iPhone that there is enough space to install iOS 16 update.
- Make sure that your iPhone’s battery is more than 50%.
- You need to connect your iPhone to a stable and strong Wifi network.
How to download and install iOS 16 Beta
- Users should visit the Apple Beta page and click on Signup to register with your Apple ID.
- Next, log in to the program and enroll your iOS device for iOS 16 beta.
- Up next, go to beta.apple.com/profile on your iOS device.
- Download and install the configuration profile.
- Your beta version will available in the Settings app, under the Software Update section. Go there and install the update.
iOS 16 Expected Features
- We can expect scrolling screenshot option on the control center.
- Quick mobile data control options on the control center to manage 5G, 5G Auto, or LTE.
- The new Privacy Section shows and manages all privacy settings from one place like Android 12’s Privacy Dashboard.
- More options to customize app icon, widgets and home screen.
- We can expect Siri control to manage AirPlay content.
- More control in App Library.
It is too early to discuss the upcoming iOS 16 update. We are still more than six months away from the release of iOS 16 first beta. You can expect more news and rumors about IOS 16. Stay tuned for more information and updates about the next iOS 16.