Whether you want to feel the rain or beach waves while seating at home, iOS 15’s new Background Sounds. This new feature was a bit hidden, but not anymore since people do love this new feature.
As the rainy season continues, people are using iOS 15 Rain Sounds in the background while playing the main song from Apple Music or any other music streaming app.
iOS 15’s Background Sounds is specially designed to silence unwanted sound surrounding by playing Ocean, Rain, and other peaceful music to focus and calm your mind.
How To Turn ON Background Sounds On iOS 15
Note: There are two ways to enable Background Sounds in iOS 15 on your iPhone, either from Settings or Control Center. But more settings options are available under Background Sounds in the Settings app.
How To Use Background Sounds On iOS 15 From Settings
- Open Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Select ‘Audio/Visual’ under the HEARING section.
- Tap on ‘Background Sounds’ and turn ON toggle next to Background Sounds.
- Below, there is Sound option where you can change background sound to Balance Noise, Bright Noise, Dark Noise, Ocean, Rain, and Stream. The default sound is set Rain.
- You can also adjust Volume.
- There is also option to turn toggle ON or OFF for ‘Use When Media Is Playing.’
How To Turn ON/OFF Background Noise In iOS 15 From Control Center
- First, you need to add the Hearing option from Settings > Control Center > Add Hearing option by tapping the green Plus icon.
- Now swipe down to open Control Center, and tap on the new Hearing icon at the bottom of the Control Center.
- You can use it to turn ON or OFF background sound quickly.
- You can also change Background Sounds from the Control Center once you turn it ON. There will also be an option to adjust volume.
You can also use the Back Tap feature of the iPhone to start Background Noise without heading to any other settings quickly.
How To Play Background Sounds in iOS 15 With Back Tap
- Open Settings.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Tap on Touch.
- Scroll down and tap on Back Tap.
- Choose Double Tap or Triple Tap.
- Now select Background Sounds from the option.
Apple’s Background Sounds on iOS 15 is the great surprise for users since no one noticed it in iOS 15 betas. As many users have already started praising this feature, we could expect more good additions.
Have you installed iOS 15 on your iPhone? Did you try the new Background Sounds feature? Which other peaceful sounds do you want to add to this feature? Drop your feedback in the comment box.