Downloading iOS 15 beta is not an easy task to do. The user has to enroll in the Apple Developer account, which costs $99 a year. It will give you access to every iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. But, spending $99 every year on beta is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Hence, some user prefers to get iOS 15 beta profile for free. They are looking for a way to download iOS 15 beta without a developer account. Luckily, there is a way to get iOS 15 beta profile free with the help of IPSW file.
With the help of the iOS 15 beta IPSW file, you won’t need to subscribe to the Apple Developer Beta program or spent $99. You can simply download iOS 15 beta IPSW file on your iPhone and start using iOS 15 beta without using a developer account.
How To Download iOS 15 Beta Profile Without Developer Account
- You will need Mac or Windows PC with the latest iTunes version.
- Before going ahead, you should create a back up of your iPhone.
- You must deactivate security codes, passwords, and Find My Phone.
- Make sure that your iPhone is compatible to iOS 15.
- First of all, go to iOS 15 beta profile page on your iPhone from Safari.
- Find iOS 15 beta Profile and tap on Install Profile.
- Next, you will see the popup “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” Then, tap on “Allow“.
- Tap on Close when another popup open.
- Now go to Settings > Profile Download > Install > Install and then Restart.
- After restart, open Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
This is how you can install iOS 15 beta on your iPhone without signing in for the developer program. After following the above guide carefully, you will be able to test the new iOS 15 beta version from your iPhone. Once you start playing with the new iOS 15 update, do not forget to share your experience in the comment box.