It’s been two weeks since Apple released iOS 15.3, and now the new iOS 15.3.1 update is rolling out for everyone. If you want to download the latest iOS 15.3.1 update on your iPhone , you can go to Settings > General > Software Update.
If you are wondering why you should update to iOS 15.3.1, you must know that Apple has primarily released this new update for security bug fixes.
iOS 15.3.1 New And Bug Fixes
- A new third-party Braille display issue is fixed in the Accessibility section for visually impaired people.
- The AirTag and unwanted tracking concern have been fixed. AirTag was tracking backpacks and more items, but now Apple is working with law enforcement and says that more advancement is coming to AirTag.
- The new privacy warning during AirTag setup.
- Addressing alert issues for AirPods.
- The pink and purple display issue has been fixed with iOS 15.3.1.
- There is a new Hello welcome screen for iPhone 13 models.
If you are running iOS 15.3 public update, you can install iOS 15.3.1 update right now on your iPhone. We don’t found any new feature on iOS 15.3.1 yet. After updating to iOS 15.3.1 on your iPhone, share with us in the comment box if you have found any new and hidden features on iOS 15.3.1.