After the long wait, Apple has rolled out iOS 15.1 RC download for users. The new iOS 15.1 Release Candidate Version is built with number 19B74 and comes in size around 5.38 GB (size will be vary based on iPhone models).
So both users with developers and public beta account will be able to download IOS 15.1 RC from Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
If you wonder what is new on iOS 15.1 RC and the bugs on iOS 15.1 RC, then let’s check out everything below.
iOS 15.1 RC Features
- The most talked and most awaited SharePlay feature is now finally added to iPhones.
- New ProRes video recording option finally added for iPhone 13 Max Pro.
- COVID-19 vaccination cards for Apple Wallet have been added too.
- A new Automation for Home App depends on the current HomeKit enabled humidity, air quality, and light level sensors.
- iOS 15.1 has the new pre-built actions for Shortcuts to let users overlay text on images or gifs.
- Siri can use to kill time in the new collection of games.
- The translate app now added support for Mandarine Chinese language.
IOS 15.1 RC Issue & Bugs
- Storage full option popping up while importing photos and videos in the Photos app.
- The current temperature is not showing correctly in Weather app in My Location.
- While using Wallet with VoiceOver with multiple passes, it is closing randomly.
- When the iPhone screen is locked, the audio playing is not working correctly.
- Wi-Fi is not finding a network sometimes.
Well, there were some new features and bugs on the new iOS 15.1 RC update. Since we have also installed it, stay tuned for more news and update about the iOS 15.1 update. If you have updated your iPhone to the new iOS 15.1 RC, please share your feedback in the comment box.